Sunday, October 17, 2010

Woof! I'm BACK!!!

What a busy 3 months it has been! My Mom is to blame for lack of posts and has no excuses! A lot has happened since July. Mom is back to work full time...Dad works entirely TOO much and I now go to Doggy Daycare!!! Mom thought I was doing a great job staying alone while they were at work, but of course back then I was only 4 or 5 months old and I have TONS of energy so I started a project.



I thought Mom and Dad's walls could use a little character.

As well as their windowsills...

 and molding along the floor.

Seriously what would a retriever's home be like if it didn't have some "doggie love" done to it. So they found the greatest doggy daycare place and I go there 2 or 3 times a week. When I come home I'm so tired I fall asleep as soon as I eat dinner! That gives Mom and Dad some human time. So glad I'm back and I can't wait to catch up with what has been happening in all of your doggie lives!


1 comment:

Meeka said...

Glad you're back to blogging.