Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Patiently Waiting

24 MORE DAYS!!!!! I only have to wait 24 more days until my Mom and Dad come to get me and bring me home. Hopefully these days fly by! Soon I will put up some pictures of all of the fun stuff I have at my soon to be home that I am SUPER excited to play with. I wish there was such a thing as time travel so I can hurry these days up.
Oh! And my mommy made me a vet appointment today. She told me all about it. My new vet just opened up a brand new clinic just a half mile from our house. They also have dog boarding there too! Maybe I'll get to spend the night sometime.
Hope everyone is doing well in Doggie-Land!

1 comment:

JacksDad said...

Wow. This brings back some great memories. The tall guys says he used to live very near where I was born and that he is looking forward to all my new adventures.